The BAWD Property Trust (BPT) was established in 1999 at Dubbo, NSW, Australia.
Initially it was to act as an investment vehicle in property assets.
Today it undertakes development management, property management, construction management, asset management, and facilities management of its real property and equity assets. This is supported by a business support team, systems, plans and tools.
With a clear focus on client prosperity, time-lines and quality, BPT has and will continue to grow at an amazing rate.
Starting with seed capital of $400,000 BPT has grown to have gross assets in the order of $40 Million. This includes approximately;
- Commercial buildings with a gross floor area of 2 Hectares and annual rent roll of $3 Million;
- Residential land bank of 116 Hectares with 200 residential lots at differing stages of development;
- Commercial zoned land bank of 1 Hectare;
- Development pipeline of $300 Million in completed project values;
- The unit buy back of 75% of initial issued units;
- Equity investments in publicly listed and private companies;
- The successful completion of construction projects to the value of $30 Million in today's dollars (we construct our own projects only);
- Assets with a geographical spread currently from Southern Victoria to Central Queensland.
The directors of the Trustee are Mr Brett Anderson and Mr Richard Noonan.
Day to day operation and management of BPT from inception to present, including all stakeholder management and strategic decisions have been undertaken by our managing director, Mr. Anderson.
With a focused small efficient team of friendly professionals, BPT is able to cater to our clients needs and exceed their expectations. In this regard it is our core values that hold us in good stead. With imagination and creativity we love creating solutions to any challenges that are put to us. Nothing gives us greater joy than for our clients continued success.
Our business support team is responsible for providing assistance to allow all our businesses to be as efficient as possible. In this regard technology is crucial in allowing us to be flexible and efficient.
Taking a leadership position in our communities we love the fact that we have been able to instigate and assist many significant community projects. We see receiving and giving as one in the same and truly belief that our unique skills must be shared for the benefit of all our stakeholders and the communities in which we choose to live. We love the fact that we have been able to make a difference. To be the change that we want.
We have big plans and love the fact that we have achieved so much already.
If you think we could be of assistance to help you achieve your dreams please do not hesitate to contact us today. One of our friendly team will be back in contact with you within one business day of receiving your message.
Have a good day.